Weddings are such incredibly precious days, and there is nothing that I love more than capturing your happily ever after, and getting to create a highlight reel to act as your memory of the day, for years, and generations to come!
This stunning bride and handsome groom are two of the most authentic human beings that you will ever meet. The Wendschlags met when they were two and three years old, and grew up together, falling in love in high school, long-distance through college, until finally, on July 14th, 2017 they were wed! There were nearly 500 beloved friends and family in attendance from as far away as Japan, and so many people who traveled into town to celebrate this amazing and unique couple! Congrats to the Wendschlags! ©Moments In Time Media 2017
For my wedding videos, I prefer to do A-la-carte options on top of my base package to ensure that you are getting the exact services that you desire!
All of my wedding videos start with
- 6 hours of on location filming of the ceremony prep, ceremony, and reception with one shooter
- 8-12 minute custom edited highlight film of the best moments of your once-in-a-lifetime wedding day
- USB delivery in a beautiful, custom keepsake box
- HD video ready to share with friends and family
- Additional shooting time at $75/hr
- Second shooter available for an additional $40/hr
- Secondary film of speeches + long cut of ceremony $500
I do travel for weddings, and I would love to work with you to create the film of your dreams for your wedding, wherever it may be! Please be aware that I do charge a travel cost for weddings outside of a 50 mile radius from ZIP code 95070. I consider any location outside of the northern most part of San Francisco down to Carmel-by-the-Sea to be a wedding that would require travel fees. Please submit an inquiry to find out a more exact travel cost for your destination wedding.
All sessions require a 25% retainer upon booking and the remaining balance is due 7 days before the event date.